Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Plans For 2019

Hey guys. It’s ya boy LazyNinjas here. I just wanted to give a little update about what I plan to do in 2019. For starters, I do plan to keep going strong with making captions. It’s my passion and as long as I keep getting comments that pepople are liking my work I’ll continue to do it. In regards to writing celebrity erotica, I do plan on releasing stories in 2019. I know I didn’t post a story this year due to how hectic it was. And I’ve got a special treat. I plan to remaster the “Snatcher” series over on writers wonderland. Those stories are in need of an update on editing and content. So that’s all for now. Happy holidays and happy new year!

Sincerely,

LazyNinjas

2 comments:

  1. Hope your new year goes okay my friend. Thank you for all the captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you elizabeth for continuing to comment.

      -LazyNinjas

      Delete