Saturday, November 11, 2017

Possessir's Tales Shout Out

Hey everyone. I just want to make this little blurb of a post to say that there is a new caption maker in our community that I think has tons of potential. His site is Possessir's Tales. If you guys want to check out a caption maker that I like, clink the link to his blog in this post or click the link to his blog on the important links tab. And just to see if people actually get to him from here, I'd love for u guys to comment "LazyNinjas sent me here" on one of his posts or something. Anyway have a great weekend everyone.


Possessir's Tales



Sincerely,

LazyNinjas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, and for your wonderful captions also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like him elizabeth. dude has some great captions

      Delete