Monday, June 6, 2016

Story Updates

Hey guys! I'm just letting you all know what's up with TG stories in a quick little update. My writing buddy Dragon is currently working on a sequel to his Necklace story, but this time a new celeb will be under Chris's control. Some good and bad news on my end, Snatcher and Waking Up will be continued eventually, but I'm working on a new TG story which I will give no details about to keep you guys guessing LOL. So that is what is going on from the story end, if you guys have any suggestions for a tg story (celeb themed or not), comment below and let me know. Later guys!


Sincerely,

LazyNinjas

3 comments:

  1. How about a potion who transform a man into a celebrity (like in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you do a pokemon tg series where 14 year old friends Ian,Mitchel,kyle,Austin,Charlie & Conner get stuck in this games where there turned into pokemon and try to get out of the game (I recommend using some pictures of some pokemon cosplayers for it. So just search whoever except Kyle has to be jessica nigri in one of her pokemon cosplays). If you can make this a series if you want to of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete